Announcement Feb 2020: Apologies, Future Plans, and Patreon maybe?

That was the longest hiatus ever I am so sorry >_>

uzuki (kantai collection) drawn by hibiki_zerocodo

Sincerest apologies. Life got too much in the way in the second half of 2019. TL;DR: Men are terrible, dating is terrible. Life is terrible. Maybe I should turn gay and try girls for a while.

Chapter 35 is finally up. I'll do my best to update Weebsim more regularly from now on. I'm hoping to conclude season 2 in the coming weeks.
Season 3 will start soon after, with more gross characters gross tales gross conflicts gross everything.
I am also planning to add omake contents that are not part of the main story, such as gaiden-like chapters focusing on minor characters and expanding on minor plots, or completely meta-contents like character design process/inspirations etc.

Lastly, I'm thinking about setting up a Patreon for this. Don't worry this project will ALWAYS be free to access. I'm more or less using Patreon as a way to guilt-trip myself into updating this so something like this insane hiatus doesn't happen again. Believe me, your 1 dollar is enough to make me feel super bad about not updating. I'm a lot more fragile than you think.

I'll make a separate post about the Patreon thing if it does happen.

Thanks again for your support despite of my erratic updates. Kongotomoyoroshikuonegaishimasu etc etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 30

Chapter 39