Chapter 26 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 18, 2018 "The road to hell is paved with good intentions. The road to Tokyo is paved with weeaboo ejaculate." Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousAugust 20, 2018 at 9:00 PMAyo I found this today and it's great! Brings me back to my own weeaboo chat days. Ah, the memories. Keep it up, yeah?ReplyDeleteRepliesAyaseAugust 21, 2018 at 9:27 AMThanks! I really appreciate it and am very glad that it brought back your memories. I hope I can live up to your expectations in future chapters. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousSeptember 9, 2025 at 12:33 PMShimo was just pretending to be retarded, right? Right...?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Ayo I found this today and it's great! Brings me back to my own weeaboo chat days. Ah, the memories. Keep it up, yeah?
ReplyDeleteThanks! I really appreciate it and am very glad that it brought back your memories. I hope I can live up to your expectations in future chapters.
DeleteShimo was just pretending to be retarded, right? Right...?
ReplyDelete